- Monday 19th August – Royal Queensland Court No 5 meeting at 7.30pm at the Wavell Heights Community Hall, Edinburgh Castle Road, Wavell Heights. Grand Lecturer’s official visit. Raffles and supper to follow meeting.
- Sunday 25th August – Grand Court Committee meeting to be held in the Buranda OES Hall, Cnr Oxford 7 Junction Streets, Buranda, commencing at 1.00pm. Also a rehearsal for the Special Session will follow this meeting. BYO afternoon tea.
- Friday 30th August – Registration for the Special Session at 2.00pm – $5.00per member. The Grand Court of Queensland will welcome the Supreme Royal Matron HL Dorothy Kippie and Supreme Royal Patron SK Gerald Milton at the Caloundra Power Boat Club, 2 Lamerough Parade, Golden Beach.
- Friday 30th August 6.30pm Grand Court Charity Dinner supporting BUSHkids, Royal Queensland Bush Children’s Health Scheme – Tickets $55.00 per person.
Venue – Caloundra Power Boat Club (see above details). Contact Denise Dickson – M: 0421 731 045 or E: email@example.com for purchase of tickets for further information.
- Saturday 14th September – Caloundra Court No 12 Meeting commencing at 10.30am to be held in the Beerburrum School of Arts Community Hall, Anzac Avenue, Beerburrum. Raffles with lunch to follow.
- Sunday 22nd September – Grand Court Ways & Means – BBQ at Sandstone Point – Bribie Island.